Brief detail of my story

Recently went on the land convoy for Gaza from London last mid-April. Thank you to all that helped me to go on this dream of mine, whether it was financial support or emotional support. And a huge thank you to one of my best friends who agreed to come on this trip with me & I couldn't have done it without him. Even though we sadly were not able to enter Gaza due to Egypt stopping us and wanting us to hand our aid and vehicles to Israel, all the wonderful people I met on the convoy will never stop until the Palestinians are free. We will never forget them. Thesis is in process right now :)

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Yikes! Hello 2013

Sheesh I cannot believe it is February 2013!!! I really am bad with this blogging idea. Anyway I do hope whomever does read this had a very happy new year. Mine was a really nice one but it was odd. Odd in a way that I was happy on the outside but inside was full of mixed emotions but I just wanted too make sure everyone else was okay. It turned out well though and I didn't sleep until the next day at 11am as my friends and I went out for breakfast hehe. Tis ol good. Also Gong Xi Fa Cai to all those who celebrate and Happy Valentine's Day to all those I love in my life cause without you all I would not be able to get through the day.

Anyway, I do know that I need to finish my story of the convoy (doesn't seem too end haha) and I will but for now I am just so happy that the accounts of the convoy have finally been done (thanks soo much to my team mate for helping) and it took a few days especially when you are dealing with so many different currencies but yey!

So I am posting this up now for everyone to see. Again I thank every single person who donated and supported me through this. Going through the accounts made the convoy more real if that makes any sense and without all of you it wouldn't have happened. Please pray that Gaza will be free and that all the vehicles will be able to get into Gaza soon (the ambulance is still waiting to be handed over to CFTA) but in the meantime I know that my fellow comrades during the journey will never give up. I thank them too as they made the trip ever so special and no one will know what we went through except for us. Even through all the horrid things being said about us, the difficulties we faced, the disappointment we had, we still grew stronger together and I cherish and miss you all!

Till then!


No comments:

Post a Comment