Brief detail of my story

Recently went on the land convoy for Gaza from London last mid-April. Thank you to all that helped me to go on this dream of mine, whether it was financial support or emotional support. And a huge thank you to one of my best friends who agreed to come on this trip with me & I couldn't have done it without him. Even though we sadly were not able to enter Gaza due to Egypt stopping us and wanting us to hand our aid and vehicles to Israel, all the wonderful people I met on the convoy will never stop until the Palestinians are free. We will never forget them. Thesis is in process right now :)

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Broadway Bites - a must see

Ok so my 2nd post should be about the second reason why I started this blog but since I'm short of time at the moment and I just saw a FAB musical that also is helping an NGO, it ties in with my theme.

So for all those in KL who have stumbled upon my blog, you must go see the musical Broadway Bites which is held at DBKL auditorium. I'm actually sad I only just saw it today as tonight and tomorrow afternoon are the last shows but if you can catch it please do. Its worth watching (and I'm not just saying this because a friend is in it). I've been quite down this week due to sad news of my employers letting me go out of the blue but I've been strong and positive about it since the news broke. Yesterday I finally broke. I couldn't pretend anymore. But seeing this musical has really lifted my spirits today and feeling a little alive again.

So yes if one can do go. Plus it goes to a good cause. An NGO named Projek Hati Nurani, which helps to provide education for children in hospitals due to their illness.

For more info go to Ticket2u.biz. I hope ull be able to go, shake your groove thing as you can't stop the beat!!

No comments:

Post a Comment