Brief detail of my story

Recently went on the land convoy for Gaza from London last mid-April. Thank you to all that helped me to go on this dream of mine, whether it was financial support or emotional support. And a huge thank you to one of my best friends who agreed to come on this trip with me & I couldn't have done it without him. Even though we sadly were not able to enter Gaza due to Egypt stopping us and wanting us to hand our aid and vehicles to Israel, all the wonderful people I met on the convoy will never stop until the Palestinians are free. We will never forget them. Thesis is in process right now :)

Monday, April 23, 2012

A4 on the way!!

Right now we are coming up to Dover. Will be leaving London soon. The convoy is really great! We weren't in sequence at first but once we got to a clear highway we could get into sequence. There are so many vehicles that I can't even count as we had more people join us today and 4 others catching up tomorrow. I must mention the variety of vehicles we have right now. Its so cool! Besides our minibus there's an even bigger minibus present plus a HUGE truck that's already filled with aid. Actually most of the vehicles already have donated items due to the support the convoy has had. Just look at our minibus (which I will put pics up soon I promise).

We are now arriving at Dover yey! We have had a slight glitch in our vehicle tho. As soon as my poor co-driver paid the toll, the window wouldn't wind up again. So for the past hour we've been driving with the window down and its not only cold but raining too. I'm not too bad but poor him. Damn I didn't take a picture!! Nevermind.

Whoops gotta run. Going onto the freight deck.

No comments:

Post a Comment