Brief detail of my story

Recently went on the land convoy for Gaza from London last mid-April. Thank you to all that helped me to go on this dream of mine, whether it was financial support or emotional support. And a huge thank you to one of my best friends who agreed to come on this trip with me & I couldn't have done it without him. Even though we sadly were not able to enter Gaza due to Egypt stopping us and wanting us to hand our aid and vehicles to Israel, all the wonderful people I met on the convoy will never stop until the Palestinians are free. We will never forget them. Thesis is in process right now :)

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Going, going.....gone :)

I'm so sorry I've been awful and haven't updated in awhile but its amazing how a week can go by and there's still so much I should have done.

First off all, I want to say thank you to all who have been SO supportive off me. Without you all I wouldn't have just finished packing and setting off to London in a couple of hours to join the convoy to Gaza :) we are still under our estimated needed amount but we will get by as much as we can :)

Second of all, I'm sorry to all those I wasn't able to say bye too at all. I wish I could have seen all of you but you are all in my thoughts and there's just not enough time when you do things last min ehehehe.

This week has been a real up and down one but I have my rocks to keep me pushing and keep going. My last therapy session for awhile was so good & it was a way for me to say goodbye to my wonderful mum and tell her I will not give up. As Dory says, "just keep swimming".

So I'm off. My next update will be in London Baby!! Please send your prayers and thoughts during this journey and to my dear friends who are like family, please keep an eye out for my dad and sister. I will be forever grateful!!

So I will say "so long, farewell" and wish me luck!! Next step, picking an awesome minibus for the Culture and Free Thinking Association (CFTA) in Gaza :)

London, be ready for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment