Brief detail of my story

Recently went on the land convoy for Gaza from London last mid-April. Thank you to all that helped me to go on this dream of mine, whether it was financial support or emotional support. And a huge thank you to one of my best friends who agreed to come on this trip with me & I couldn't have done it without him. Even though we sadly were not able to enter Gaza due to Egypt stopping us and wanting us to hand our aid and vehicles to Israel, all the wonderful people I met on the convoy will never stop until the Palestinians are free. We will never forget them. Thesis is in process right now :)

Friday, April 6, 2012

Friday 6th April 2012 news

Before I begin I just want to wish all those that are celebrating a very Happy Good Friday and may you have a fab Easter :)

I've got to put some news up as it's taking up all my tabs on my iPad hehe. Will blog about today's events a lil later as rain is coming!

1. Cash shortage stops Gaza kids' summer camps I must add with this news that there is an organization in London that is bringing the games to Gaza. Please visit their website http://www.gamestogaza.co.uk/ where you can sponsor a child to participate in the summer games.
2. Palestinians mark the start of Easter week
3. Netanyahu to ask Abbas to return to negotiations without preconditions
4. Flytilla 2012
5. Israel causes $66 million worth of damage to EU-funded aid projects
6. Jewish Artist’s CD Review Pulled From The Web For Being “Pro Palestinian”

No comments:

Post a Comment